Ad

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Thrifted Winter Fashion - J.Jill Coat Dress

Spoiled Diva in J. Jill Coat Dress
 
Hey Diva,
So...this is it, my final winter post! And...I made it just under the spring buzzer with this super chic
J. Jill coat dress. I found it at a Goodwill in my neighborhood and...well the rest is history!



I'm in love with the burnt orange color, it's works so well with my skin-tone... and my new burgundy hair color. Certainly you noticed my hair, right? We'll talk more about that later. 



I added a faux fur shawl and belt for what I call "Diva'ttude"! And...the thigh high leather boots are the icing on the cake! 
So, who's ready for Spring? I say bring on the open toe sandals, maxi skirts and crop tops!



Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva

No comments:

Post a Comment