Ad

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weekend Style - White Tee and Pencil Skirt

Cha'Kiva Latrell - The Spoiled Diva

Hey Diva,
I don't know about you but I totally live for the weekend! Especially a laid back, carefree weekend.

Leather Trim Pencil Skirt | Spoiled Diva by CL Felder

Sandals | Steve Madden

Handbag | Michael Kors
Sunglasses | Valentino
This past weekend, I served up black and white with a pop of raspberry! Who says you can't be cute in a plain white tee, pencil skirt and flats? 






The pencil skirt is one of my personal faves from Spoiled Diva by CL Felder. It comes in many colors and prints. You even have the option of adding a cute little black, faux leather rosette pin which is sold separately...get them here!


 So diva...what's your fave weekend look?
 Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva




No comments:

Post a Comment