Ad

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Finding Ashley Stewart 2017 - Join the search!

Cha'Kiva Latrell | Atlanta Semi-Finalist | Vote Here

Hey Diva,

Let me tell you about this exciting new competition by Ashley Stewart called Finding Ashley Stewart 2017. The team over at Ashley Stewart has traveled across the United States during the past several months in search of a Diva that effortlessly personifies Ashley Stewart in mind, body and soul!


I am thrilled to announce that I was selected as a semi-finalist during their visit to Atlanta and now I have a chance to compete in the grand finale in New York City on September 16, 2017! I just need your votes to get me there. Click here to vote!

Voting for the top 5 finalist starts today and will continue until August 23, 2017. Over the course of the next week, I'll be sharing more details about the Finding Ashley Stewart contest and sharing my journey to the semi-finals. I am still overwhelming excited about that!


Until next time,






Smooches!
Cha'Kiva Latrell aka The Spoiled Diva

IG: @chakivalatrell
FB: ChaKiva Latrell
Twitter: The Spoiled Diva
YouTube: The Spoiled Diva



The 

No comments:

Post a Comment