Ad

Friday, September 28, 2018

Fall Fashion Wish List: Spoiled Diva Peplum Dress

Peplum Dress | Spoiled Diva by CL Felder


Hey diva,
I know it has been awhile since we’ve chatted. But in that time, I’ve been on a few super amazing adventures and I can’t wait to dish it all!


In the meantime, allow me to sprinkle you with a few rays of sunshine by way of this super chic peplum dress by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder.

I simply adore the asymmetrical peplum detailing of this dress and the off shoulder styling gives it added sass. 
It’s available in several color choices so pick your fave! Get it online here.


Until next time,









Smooches!
Cha'Kiva Latrell aka The Spoiled Diva

IG: @chakivalatrell
FB: ChaKiva Latrell
Twitter: The Spoiled Diva
YouTube: The Spoiled Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment