Ad

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Holiday Trends 2018 - The Sequin Catsuit

Sequin Kimono Catsuit | Spoiled Diva by CL Felder

Hey Diva,

Listen...today, I honestly have nothing much to say. I simply wanted to set this right here and let you gag on it, the same way I did when I first saw it! Ha!

Introducing... The Tiphani Catsuit, from the ChaKiva Latrell Luxe Collection! I am drawn to the dramatic kimono sleeves and curve hugging silhouette. It's definitely not for the faint of hearts.



But it makes for a perfect conversation peice. I just love the pattern of the champagne color sequins against the black spandex...and the best part, this sample is up for grabs. Get it here!

Until next time!



Smooches

IG: @chakivalatrell
FB: ChaKiva Latrell
Twitter: The Spoiled Diva
YouTube: The Spoiled Diva 





No comments:

Post a Comment