Ad

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Layered Skater Skirt


Layered Skater Skirt | Spoiled Diva by CL Felder
Hey Diva,
I just had to stop by to hip you to this super cute, uber chic layered Skater Skirt by Spoiled Diva. It’s one of my go-to pieces when I need a high dose of effortless glamour. Here, I simply paired it with a lace top and pumps.








But it can be styled many other ways, even with a cropped camisole, moto jacket, and thigh high boots!




Spoiled Diva's high waist multi-layered skirt flatters every shape and is available in sizes up to 2XL!
It comes in several different colors so I’m sure you will find your favorite. You can even make a request for a color-blocked option! Click here to get yours.

Until next time!










































Smooches,
Cha'Kiva Latrell, The Spoiled Diva






No comments:

Post a Comment