Ad

Monday, May 6, 2019

If I went to Coachella...

Jersey Separates | Spoiled Diva by CL Felder
Hey Diva,

It's finally Spring...and you know what that means! It is time for picnics in the park, spring concerts and music festivals. Speaking of music festivals, one very popular music festival just ended a couple of weeks ago in California. Yes...I'm talking about Coachella 2019.


No,  I did not go to Coachella, but if I did, more than likely you would have seen me dripped in a bit of effortless glam...by way of www.spoileddivaonline.com.




I adore the versatility of a high split maxi skirt. It is a timeless fashion staple that works well on all body types. I personally like muted glam styling so I pair mine with matching crop tops.

Both of these looks are available online right now in several color choices and all sizes while they last! Get it here.

Until next time!

Smooches



Cha'Kiva Latrell
@spoileddivaonline
@chakivalatrell


No comments:

Post a Comment