Ad

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diva Dish: Books and Cocktails hosted by Marlo Hampton


On August 8th, I had the pleasure of attending the Delphine Publications launch party with a few of my BFF’s (Blog Fab Fashionista’s). The event was held at Studio Couture boutique in midtown Atlanta and was hosted by Marlo Hampton of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Congratulations to Ms. Tamika Newhouse, author and CEO of Delphine Publications on a successful launch…the Spoiled Diva wishes you all the best!


I built my look around this 1970's inspired satin, paisley print blouse which I found on one of my thrifting excursions. The animal print, feather embellished clutch by Spoiled Diva gives the whole look a bit of understated glamor. The clutch is part of the Spoiled Diva by CL Felder fall clutch collection and will be available online next week! 
So Divas...what do you think, HAUTE or NOT?

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva 


Check out more photo's from the Delphine Publications Launch Party at Studio Couture! 



Author Tamika Newhouse - CEO of Delphine Publications

BFF's Ally McGlam and Oh Nikka


Make-up Artist to Author Tamika Newhouse. I'm living for his hair right now!


BFF Parker Simmons looking exquisite in pieces by jewelry designer Enjeaneous

Studio Couture Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment