Ad

Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY - Studded Leggings



Hey Diva,
So…I’ve been seeing a lot of studded and embellished leggings this season. The addition of spikes and studs add lots of interest to an otherwise basic pair of leggings!


I already had several pairs of plain black leggings in my closet so I decided to play around with a pair. I first decided on the type of design I wanted to add, then I marked off the placement of the design with tailor’s chalk.


I used faux leather scraps and cut them to the desired shape of my design, then I added silver studs to the faux leather.


I stitched the faux leather to my leggings and the final outcome...Rockstar chic! 



I think my new DIY studded leggings will look great paired with the cropped fingerless leather gloves I made last week, click here to see that post.

Until next time.

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

What do you think of my DIY studded leggings, HAUTE or NOT?


1 comment:

  1. Good idea!! i'll try this too :D
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete