Happy Fall 2015! Today marks the first day of the fall season and a perfect occasion to share a few of my favorite things. I can already smell the cinnamon spice in the air!
Get into my reasons now:
1. The Leather Jacket | Nordstrom - Because well...it can be styled 768,983 different ways, duh. At least that's how many I've counted. :)
2. Candy Apples - Because they're so cute...all decorated in colorful sprinkles and other sugary delightfulness! Not so cute when it turns to cellulite on the back of my thighs...anyway, moving on!
3. Plaid Wrap | Vivienne Westwood - Because this super chic silhouette is so on trend and has timeless elegance...and it hides the tummy rolls created by overkill on the candy apples! See...win, win!
4. Thigh High Boots | Stella McCartney - Because good gracious alive these "thangs" are sexy! But be careful how you style them...you can quickly end up giving off that ol' Pretty Woman tease. Remember that movie? No..ok just Google it!
5. Leather Opera Gloves - Because these will instantly upgrade your look from basic to the highest level of super HAUTE, chic, fashionista diva! Yes...that entire title can be yours with these gloves. Not to mention the added warmth factor on those cool fall mornings.
6. Wine Stained Lips | MAC - Because THIS is so much sexier than that awful blue lip color some of ya'll were rocking all spring and summer long. My blog, my opinion! Nah nah boo boo!
7. Hot Apple Cider - Because this just FEELS so darn good...especially if you spike it with a shot of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum! Hmmmm, wonder if they will send me any for this mini plug... Anyway...moving on!
8. Oversized Distressed Leather Handbag | Badgley Mischka - Do you really need a reason, I mean... just look at it!
9. Piping Hot Bowl of Spicy Chili - Because it's so yummy in my tummy... on a cool fall Sunday afternoon with some cheese melted on top and a few crackers crumbled up in it. Ooh, or better yet, cornbread. I'm drooling, let me move on!
10. Fall Scented Candles | Bath and Body Works - Because it's the smell of home...during the Holiday season. Which reminds me...Christmas will be here in like 25 minutes. Seriously!
11. Plaid Cape - Because it goes nicely with my leather opera gloves. Instant Diva'tude!
12. The Bootie - Because it looks great with distressed boyfriend jeans.
13. Plaid Scarf | Burberry - Because this is a wardrobe staple and like Taylor Swift says, it will NEVER go out of style!
14. Fall 2015 Nail Color Palette | China Glaze - Because dog gone it, it's just time to put away the neon with glitter, sequin, swirls etc. for awhile!
Welp...that's it for me. What about you, what are some of your fave things about Fall? Do share!
Until next time.
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva