Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Spoiled Diva's Top 3 Fall Wardrobe Staples

Hey Diva,

There’s no denying...IT'S FALL YA'LL! Time to put on some clothes...and I know that might sadden those of you that love the look of "barley there" clothing!

But no worries, there are plenty of super cute fall “go-to” staples to keep you HAUTE this fall. Here are some of my personal faves!

The Pencil Skirt
So versatile and effortless. It can be paired with a cute blazer and turtle neck or moto jacket for the fall!  I especially adore this leather trim, high waist pencil skirt by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder. Get it here!



Thigh High Boots
Get ready for sexy overload! But be careful not to over do it. If not styled appropriately, thigh high boots can easily go from sexy sophistication to... ahem...strip club realness in a heartbeat! Now, if that is the look you are wanting to achieve, go for it. But I say let's keep it classy ladies, that's a true Diva move!



Faux Fur Stoles
A beautiful accent to your fave fall look! Experiment with faux fur in various colors and print...even bold, neon colors. They will look great against the muted colors of the fall season!


That's all for now! But check back as I share tons more of my fave style ideas.

Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva

No comments:

Post a Comment