Ad

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What I Wore: Full Figured Fashion Week Atlanta Casting 2016

All Black Everything! Off Shoulder Body Suit and Faux Leather Joggers | Asos 

Hey Diva,
So...this past weekend, I attended the Atlanta casting for Full Figured Fashion Week where I auditioned for a spot on the runway in New York city this summer! Now in it's seventh year, Full Figured Fashion Week is the HAUTEST fashion affair catering to the plus size industry.
Hundreds of plus models from all over the country audition every year for one of the coveted spots on the runway during Full Figured Fashion Week. Only a handful are chosen and this year, I decided to give it a shot! 

Plus Model / Pageant Queen ChaKiva Latrell
For my audition, I wore a super cute but simple off the shoulder body suit and leather joggers by Asos. Both pieces fit me perfectly,  I am very pleased. The leather joggers are from the Asos Curve collection and I must say, they do hug my curves just right!


 

For my audition, I wanted a look that was chic and effortless. But it also had to be SIMPLE which is a hard concept for me to grasp sometimes. I will be the first to admit that I am "extra" and I usually go overboard! I don't mean to...I just can't help it sometimes, LOL!  Luckily for me, I now have real friends that pull me back in when I start to "go there".



Auditions for Full Figured Fashion Week will go on through the end of March and the producers will be traveling to various cities looking for the HAUTEST plus models. Just hope I make the cut.




Until next time,



Smooches!
Cha'Kiva Latrell aka The Spoiled Diva

IG: @chakivalatrell
FB: ChaKiva Latrell
Twitter: The Spoiled Diva
YouTube: The Spoiled Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment