Ad

Thursday, July 26, 2012

OOTD: Don't be Scared...Mix it up!


Who says you can’t mix patterns and prints? This Diva says do whatever makes you feel good as long as the end results are AMAZING! You might want to try selecting patterns and or prints of the same color family. For example reds, oranges and yellows or purples, blues, and greens. 

In my case, I paired a yellow, floral print kimono style dress with an orange, Asian print clutch bag (yep you guessed it, I was going for an overall Asian inspired theme). I chose to play up the bronze hues in my clutch bag by adding bronze earrings and animal print stilettos with bronze chain link accents! I topped it all off with a large order of Diva’tude! LOL!
By the way, you can get this Spoiled Diva Clutch Bag here!

Yellow Chiffon Kimono Dress with Floral Print - Arden B, Orange Asian Print Clutch Bag- Spoiled Diva by CL Felder, Animal Print Stilettos with chain link accent - Bakers

 As you get to know me, you will find I have very few fashion rules. Not sure if that’s good or bad but I can tell you that no matter what I choose to do…I own it 100%! After all, Spoiled Diva’s set trends; we try not to follow them! 

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva 

So diva, how would you describe my look, Haute or Not?






Orange Leather Trim Asian Inspired Clutch Bag - Spoiled Diva by CL Felder

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love this look!!! Very Very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking stunning. love that dress and shoes gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete