Ad

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Spoiled Diva's farewell to summer!


Well Diva,

Summer is officially a wrap…but you won’t see me shed a tear!  I was getting so jaded with the super HAUTE temperatures down here in the south. Besides, I’m looking forward to breaking out the fall wardrobe. Thigh high leather boots, blazers, and turtlenecks... oh my! Not to mention the uber sexy handbag and jewelry designs debuting for Spoiled Diva's fall/winter collection.
But before I leave summer behind, I wanted to share one of my FAV looks, styled by Keren Charles of Two Stylish Kays.

Neon Yellow Sequin Polka Dot Skirt, belted and worn as a one shoulder dress - Thrifted from Fashion Style Studio
Keren presented me with this thrifted, neon yellow skirt with sequin polka dots during one of our style sessions back in the early part of summer.  It had ZERO hanger appeal and I hated it, but once she worked her magic, I fell in love.


Electric Blue Necklace and Mixed Neon Color Cuff - Just Jewels by Wendy D
Here, I am wearing the skirt as an asymmetrical, one shoulder dress with a corset style belt. We added the ankle booties and BAM!
Tell me what you think…HAUTE or NOT?

Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks from you!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll, I think it's my FAV as well! :) Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute how did youbmake the skirt into a dress??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, yes, I did convert the skirt to a one shoulder dress and belted it! Love it!

      Delete