Ad

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2013 Fall Fashion Trend: Menswear...The Spoiled Diva Way


Blue Sweater - Club Room by Macy's, Skinny Boyfriend Jeans - Target, Handbag - Michael Kors, Leather Earrings - Spoiled Diva by CL Felder


Hey Diva,
So…this past weekend I attended a super cute event where all of the ladies were asked to come dressed in their fave menswear inspired look. I’ve never really been into the menswear trend…that is until now!  
With the help of my Beau, I came up with this casual, old school collegiate look. The light blue sweater, pink leather tie (yes, my boo actually has a skinny, pink leather tie in his wardrobe, lol)  and white shirt are all from his closet.


The skinny boyfriend jeans are a score from last weeks shopping trip to my neighborhood Target. I completed the look with a pair of black booties and hand painted black and white stripe leather earrings by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder!



Leather earrings by Spoiled Diva get them here!


I’m totally digging this look and will definitely experiment with more menswear inspired fashion.In the meantime, share with us some of your fave menswear inspired looks? 


Until next time!

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva  


No comments:

Post a Comment