Ad

Saturday, December 28, 2013

OOTD: Holiday 2013

Pantsuit - designed by me constructed by Joe's Custom Clothier, Faux Fur Capelet - Macy's
Hey Diva,
I had a blast last weekend at the Celebs Give Back Toy Drive presented by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed. My outfit of choice...this black and red pantsuit with coordinating full length train.


Some of you may recognize it as the pantsuit I wore in the 2013 Miss Plus America competition this past summer. I designed the pantsuit myself and had it made by my good friend and custom tailor, Joe Hinton of Joe's Custom Clothier!  Click here to revisit that post!



This time, I accented it with this sweet Leopard print capelet that I purchased at Macy's. I don't know about you, but I love the way the whole look came together...very regal!


What do you think about my faux fur capelet? Do you have one in your winter wardrobe?

Until next time,

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment