Ad

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Spoiled Diva Product Review - eShakti Winter Blazer

Black Pleated Blazer by eShatki, Lace leggings - Thrifted from Goodwill

Hey Diva,
I recently received this stunning black blazer from my friends at eShakti!  Showcased in Glamour, Vogue and O Magazine, eShakti is an international custom clothing design company that caters to women size 0 – 36!

 
What I like most about the brand is that you are able to customize styles to fit your personality.



I am totally in love with my new blazer and it's just perfect for the holiday season. The sassy pleated detail at the front and eye catching bottom hemline really gives it extra flair!




Visit eShatki online at www.eshakti.com to order your favorite, customizable design!

Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I would love to see it in red. Very classy and chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking a app that Provides you best Product review about the product then According to market please go with yabbly. Yabbly provides the best product review and shopping Review with real time. No Fake review just original Review that provides you the best information about the product to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyNews8
    My News 8
    My News 8 Dot Com
    Best Product Review
    MyNews8, a highly effective site that provide you with top article and list of new ideas, and important knowledge and top quality merchandise review that useful for your everyday life.

    ReplyDelete