Ad

Monday, December 30, 2013

OOTD: Thrifted Menswear

  Norwegian Cardigan Sweater- Goodwill
Hey Diva,
So...on my last thrifting excursion, I found this beautifully crafted, authentic Norwegian men's cardigan. I especially love the metal "claw" style closures and the slick embroidered design.


I did a quick Google search and found that these sweaters can cost as much as $400.00 so I got a real steal at only $6.95! I think this look is a nice take on the menswear trend I've been exploring this season. Check out a previous post here where I tired out another menswear inspired look. Score one for the Spoiled Diva!



Until next time,


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater/cardigan. Great styling and what a fantastic deal! Happy New Year to you...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete