Ad

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Macy's Woman's Event hosted by Emme!

With plus super-model Emme

Hi Diva,
So... a few weeks ago, I was tapped to model in the Macy's Woman's event hosted by plus super-model Emme in Atlanta, GA! I've decided to get a bit more serious about modeling and have even signed on with an agent here in Atlanta!
 

Since becoming involved in pageantry, a host of opportunities have surfaced and I thank God for each and every single blessing!



I was hesitant about about modeling because I was told many years ago that I was "too puffy" to be a model. Those words stuck to me like glue, and for a long time stifled me and had me second guessing my abilities. But honey, it's a new day! Plus models are everywhere and that's because they are representative of a great majority of today's consumers. 

 
My last client even told me that I had "the perfect body"! Really...me the perfect body? Those are words I never thought I'd hear from an industry professional!

Rocking an Ashley Stewart Color Block Jumpsuit from a few seasons ago. I hope to do print work with them someday!

 I've come to embrace all of me, just as I am! I've also learned to stop limiting myself...and allowing others to limit me as well.  

Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva







No comments:

Post a Comment