Ad

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Prestige Pageantry Awards

Hi Diva
So...I was recently nominated for a Prestige Pageantry Award and I am just tickled pink! I never knew such an award showcase even existed. I entered into the world of pageantry for a little bit of self discovery and to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone I encountered during the course of my journey.


The Prestige Pageantry Awards is a one of a kind affair that recognizes, celebrates and honors individuals and businesses who have made a significant impact in pageantry. I never expected to be awarded for simply serving my community and being a good steward of the blessings that God has given me. It is an honor to serve and I do it as humble as I know how.





But nonetheless, I have been nominated and I would appreciate your votes. Voting is simple, just click HERE and "LIKE" my photo. That's it! The awards show will take place November 2, 2014 in Miami, FL and I can say in all honesty win, lose or draw, it has simply been an honor to have been recognized...and appreciated!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE
Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment