Ad

Saturday, August 4, 2012

DIY: Kiss Nail Dress


Hey Diva,

I’m sure you’ve heard about the nail art stickers, right? There's quite a few different brands out there and you can purchase them in retail stores like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Target etc.

Well...for the past two years, I have been going to the nail salon to have my nail art done by the professionals. Yes, it can be costly but a Spoiled Diva has to stay on top of her game! However, I would often see commercials for the “do it yourself” nail art stickers and would hear about how easy they were to apply so I thought I’d give them a shot. 


I decided to try the Nail Dress sticker’s by Kiss. I like the Kiss nail art because they have the jeweled designs and you know this Diva loves her bling! There are so many super cute designs to choose from but I settled on the jeweled black and white zebra striped style called “Garter”. 

Kiss Nail Dress
 
They were super easy to apply; I can’t wait to try out more designs! Crossing my fingers and hoping that perhaps the folks over at Kiss will just…ahem…send the Spoiled Diva a complimentary package in the mail. I’m just saying! 


 
Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva


16 comments:

  1. Wow. I'd been contemplating on using those myself but wasn't too sure how it would turn out (still remembering how the home acrylic kit turned out for me). I will now definitely give them a try, thanks to you, :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I tell you they are so easy to apply I really mean it! :) If I can do it, anyone can do it! Have fun LOL, smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh DIVA!!!!! Thanks for linking up... I sooo gotta try the nail stickers!!!!! *So Cute*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I love the nail stickers, so simple and 0 dry time!

      Delete
  4. I am a fan of the nail stickers as well. Some of the brands work better than others but the Kiss is definitely on the top of my list. I actually used some this week on my manicure. Loving it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks diva! Yes, I have tried a few brands and you are right, some are def better than others smooches!

      Delete
  5. Love the bling! super cute manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I did my link up post with a similar pattern and with red nails. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love bright colors and the animal print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I LOVE the pink with that print!! I still haven't tried the nail stickers yet but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and I can't believe I haven't tried these nail stickers yet either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! I love the fact that there is 0 dry time!

      Delete
  10. Your nails are so cute! I tell you, since these stickers and decals have been on the market, I've been having so much fun doing my own manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diva! I am such a sucker for nail stickers :)So many cute options!

      Delete
  11. So great to know you diva's love the nail stickers as much as I do! Have fun, smooches!

    ReplyDelete