Ad

Monday, January 28, 2013

Girls Night out with Beyond Greatness Event Planning

What I wore: Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket - New York and Company, Black Tulle Tutu Cocktail Skirt - Spoiled Diva by CL Felder
Hey Diva,
Hope  your new year is off to a winning start! Mine most certainly is...so far it's been a whirlwind of event after event after event, but I absolutely love it! I just hope I can keep up.


A few weeks ago, I attended a Girls Night Out soiree hosted by my blogger girlfriend LA Lynn and her best friend of 30 years, Mari of Beyond Greatness Event Planning!



 

The event took place at Crystyles Boutique in the Buckhead district of Atlanta, GA. Crystyles is a fashionista's paradise...and she carries styles for the curvy diva!









 
We had a great time sipping, chatting and nibbling...and the whole evening was topped off with a mini fashion show featuring clothing from Crystyles Boutique!





Spoiled Diva with Blogger Girlfriends Virtuous Styles and Fashion Without Guilt



Until next time.
Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva


Get my super cute Black Tulle Tutu Cocktail Skirt by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder here!

5 comments:

  1. You ladies look fab! What a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love that last pic of you... Great recap!!!! I have yet to post my recap I gotta get on it!!!! Thanks for such a warm spirit & sweet smile! You are such a doll!!!! We truly appreciate you!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling from ear to ear!! Thank you so much for your support and what a WONDERFUL RECAP!! Love the pics and You Looked Fabulous as Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the recap, You look fabulous!!! We looked fab and it was so great seeing you again. :)

    ReplyDelete