Ad

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diva Dish - Spoiled Diva does it Target Style



Hey diva!
So... I was passing through Target the other day to pick up a new curling iron and some hair product when I spied  some super cute pieces in the ladies clothing department. Naturally, I just had to go investigate and was pleasantly surprised by all the HAUTE new clothing!
Other than a few baby or little girls dresses, I've never really purchased clothing from Target. As a matter of fact, I would rarely even go look to see what they had but ever since they started with the  designer collaborations, Target has been on fire...I think I might check them out more frequently!

Here are a couple of "fitting room" shots, what do you think?

Skinny Boyfriend Jean  and Peplum Tank by Target

Black and White Stripe Tunic by Target

And here is my final score...,more photo's to come!


Until next time!

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment