Ad

Friday, December 19, 2014

Heaven on Earth: Majestic Elegance, Dominican Republic (part 1)



Hey Diva,
So…I’m just back from a much deserved eight day vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, courtesy of my sweet guy, and I know I don’t need to tell you how amazing it was! 


This was my second visit to the island and certainly will not be my last. We stayed at the Majestic Elegance Resort…an absolute paradise right here on earth! When we arrived, we were greeted with a cool towel, a drink and lots of hospitality!

Entrance to Hotel Lobby

Then, we were whisked away to a separate suite for a "private" check-in. This courtesy is extended to guests that book the VIP Elegance Club. The private check-in area was complete with a snack table, champagne and other beverages and it offered us a great place to rest after our travels. Everything was first class all the way, I truly enjoyed every second!



During the week, we enjoyed great food, and…ahem…all the “drinks” we could consume, astounding live shows, fun in the sun, relaxing massages and the breathtaking ocean!

 







To top it all off, we had our own personal butler to cater to all of our needs in our suite! Speaking of the suite, it was absolutely picture perfect.

With our Butler for the week







  
It truly was an epic vacation. I’ll be sharing photos in a series of blog post so check back for more!
Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

 

No comments:

Post a Comment