Ad

Friday, July 20, 2012

Diva Recap: Talking With Tami Bloggers Luncheon


On July 11, 2012 one of Atlanta’s HAUTEST bloggers, Talking with Tami, hosted a Bloggers Luncheon at Strip in Atlantic Station. During the course of the afternoon, Tami spoke candidly about her experiences as a blogger and shared some of her personal tricks of the trade in the world of blogging. 


 As a fledgling blogger, I just knew I had to be there and was so glad I came out! Tami was very open and honest about this thing called blogging. She discussed everything from how to work with brands and how to get on event guest lists to media / press kits and everyone’s favorite topic…how to make MONEY! The afternoon ended with sweet giveaways and awesome swag bags. Thanks Tami, I'm definitely looking forward to installment #2!

Tami Reed - Talking With Tami

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva 



The Luncheon was held at Strip Atlantic Station.
 
Lunch was absolutely divine...definitely fit for a Spoiled Diva!

Tami with her very own Spoiled Diva by CL Felder clutch bag!

Spoiled Diva and fellow blogger girlfriends: Virtuous Styls and Oh! Nikka.



More of my favorite blogger girlfriends: LA Lynn, Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, Oh! Nikka, Two Stylish Kays.



Photo courtesy of Talking with Tami.



5 comments:

  1. Hey diva!!! What a fun lunch huh!!! Nice pictures and post!!! I can't wait for the next ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I missed out on this, it looked like a great event. I hope I can attend the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there with you guys. I will see you all at the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recap...it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete