Ad

Sunday, July 29, 2012

OOTD: Easy like Sunday morning!


Happy Sunday Diva!
Hope you are making the most of your day! As I started getting ready for Sunday morning worship service, thoughts of my grandma Rose came to mind. She was my everything…so warm and kind and super stylish all at the same time! Today’s outfit was definitely inspired by her. 



The dress actually belonged to my Aunt Ida, my grandmother’s youngest sister. Aunt Ida turned 85 years old last week and every time I visit her, I have the best time reminiscing about the “olden days” and hearing stories about my grandma Rose. When I visited Auntie’s house earlier this past week, I decided to plunder her closet (after 85 years of living, you know she has some good stuff tucked away). I found a few pieces of treasure including this dress. I can’t wait to show her my interpretation!



In case you didn't know, I enjoy mixing colors and prints, after all who’s says everything has to match? I chose to wear leopard print pumps with my dress today. I love animal prints and it’s likely you will ALWAYS see me in something with animal print!

What do you gals think, HAUTE or NOT?

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva



Here are a few other style options:

Black Sequin and Tiger Stripe Clutch Bag by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder, Black Faux Leather Corset Belt - Ashley Stewart




4 comments:

  1. You my dear make all things Haute! I LOVE your fashion creations and the inspiring stories behind, keep shining my fellow Diva sister, you truly are blessed woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working that dress honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! :D
    I followed u on GFC, follow back?
    <3
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Thanks you for following Diary of a Spoiled Diva, I'm now following back smooches!

      Delete