Ad

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spoiled Diva Remix: East meets West


Hey Diva,
So…I purchased this dress during a trip to North Korea several years ago…it was the color that really drew me in. But after a couple of wears, I knew this dress would most likely never see the light of day again. And…I was right! 


 About six years later, I found it all smashed up in the back of my closet during spring cleaning and thought that perhaps there is a way I could still enjoy it. And….voila’, this super HAUTE Spoiled Diva clutch was born! 


Actually, I was able to get a couple of clutches out of the yardage in my dress!  This is the one time I was happy to be a double digit dress size!


So Diva…this brings me to my question for you.  Do you have a special garment that you no longer wear…maybe it’s too big, or too small? Whatever the case, why not let Spoiled Diva REMIX it into one of our super sassy clutches! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
  • Dresses and skirts work best
  • The fewer seams, the better
  • Mid to heavy weight fabrics are ideal, in other words no silk, chiffon or other super light weight fabrics
  • If there’s not enough fabric in your garment for a clutch, you can always consider a bangle wristlet! Click here to see the Spoiled Diva bangle wristlet collection
Click here to see how I styled my REMIX clutch!

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment