Ad

Monday, October 22, 2012

Diva Dish: Chic Boutique Tour Presents the Fall into Fashion Tour




On the Chic Boutique Tour PINK Carpet!
What I Wore:  Black Kimono Sleeve Top – Arden B, Black Cotton Leggings – Target, Taupe Leather Calf Boots – Steve Madden

Hey Diva!
So…a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of going on the Chic Boutique Fall Into Fashion Tour! What is the Chic Boutique Tour you ask? Well…it’s only the HAUTEST "shopping soiree on wheels"!

Photo Courtesy of Chic Boutique Tour
Founded by Rosalind Wilson, the Chic Boutique Tour travels around town to different boutiques on a lavish motor coach. I especially loved the fact that I could sit back, relax, and sip on a cocktail while someone else drives me around town for a change. 

The Spoiled Diva enjoying a Hpnotiq Harmonie cocktail!
During the course of the afternoon, attendee’s were served limitless Hypnotic cocktails, had a blast taking photo's in the OMG Booth, enjoyed lunch at Brio Tuscan Grille and shopped several of Atlanta’s  HAUTEST boutiques. 


Can I get a reeeeefill?



The boutiques visited on this tour included the PZI Denim Suite, Plush Boutique, Sole Shoes and Accessories and Bombay Gal! The Chic Boutique Tour most definately gets my Spoiled Diva stamp of approval!
The next Chic Boutique Tour is scheduled for Spring 2013, you don't want to miss it!



I just love my new jeans, Thanks PZI Jeans!


Two Stylish Kay's enjoying a sweet treat courtesy of Sole Shoes and Accessories
Loving these "Ice-Skate" inspired booties by Jeffrey Campbell

Until next time!

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva 
  
 

 









2 comments:

  1. We had an amazing time! Thank you so much for your amazing post! Hope to see you soon! xoxox

    -Rosalynn
    Chic Boutique Tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate I missed this tour!!!!! Look like sooo much fun as I'm sure it was because the last tour I went on was awesome!!!!! You ladies look great as always & that pic belongs in a magazine... :-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete