Ad

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Inside a Divas Make-up Bag - MAC and Urban Decay



Bronze Jeweled Peacock Feather Hoop Earrings- Spoiled Diva by CL Felder
 
Hey Diva,
So…this past weekend, I picked up some new cosmetics from two of my fav make-up lines…MAC and Urban Decay!
 
I figured it was about time I change up my lip color so I went with a red jewel tone just perfect for fall! The lipstick color I picked is a matte formula called Ruby Woo and the lip-liner is called Vino both by MAC.


Now…a diva can’t just stop at the lips! I spied two super HAUTE eyeliner colors by Urban Decay and there was no way I could pass on these babies.  But at $20 each, I could only get two so I picked a gorgeous shade of purple called Lust and a sweet, ocean blue shade called Deviant.


I love Urban Decay eye-liners because the colors are so vibrant, even on darker skin tones.


Amazing what a little lipstick, eyeliner and mascara can do for a gal, right Diva? Next time, I'll show you my 15 minute makeover using some of my personal cosmetic fav's!



Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva


Bronze Jeweled Peacock Feather Hoop Earrings- Spoiled Diva by CL Felder



1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful.I can't wait to see the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete