Ad

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Show us your Style: Spoiled Diva Rhinestud Logo Tee's



What I'm Wearing: Spoiled Diva Rhinestud Logo Tee - Spoiled Diva by CL Felder, Black Liquid Leggings, Black Sequin Sleeve Blazer- Express ( Thrifted)

Hey Diva,
Show us how you rock your SPOILED DIVA Rhinestud Logo Tee! Just post your photo’s to our Facebook wall by clicking here. The best entry will win a Spoiled Diva gift pack and be featured in DIARY OF A SPOILED DIVA! 



Need a Spoiled Diva tee? No worries, you can get one here!


Short Sleeve Fitted Tee - Black Tee w/ Silver or Pink Rhinestud Logo
-95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
-Short cap sleeves
**Cut the neckband off for a sexy off-shoulder look**


Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva


2 comments:

  1. Very cute top! I nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright now Diva!!!!! I'm enjoying my DIVA top!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete