Ad

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OOTD: eShakti Dress Review



Hey Diva,
Have you heard about eShakti? They are an international custom clothing design company that caters to women size 0 – 36! How amazing is that? When eShakti contacted me about reviewing a dress from their line, I was super excited!  I visited the website and saw so many options…it was hard to choose! What I like most is that they customize…so you can pick out your FAVE style and change the length, remove the sleeves or alter the neckline. In essence, you become the designer and how cool is that!

eShakti
I finally settled on this purple coat style dress with black trim. The construction and quality are amazing… and I would know!  Before life as a Spoiled Diva, I worked in the corporate arena as a technical designer for major brands including Reebok and Victoria's Secret so I know a thing or two about garment construction and quality…and eShakti has mastered both!



 
I paired my dress with thigh high leather boots, black fingerless gloves and silver accessories including these Spoiled Diva by CL Felder Disco Ball Chain-link earrings and BAM...instant Diva'ttude!


Silver Disco Ball Chain-link Earrings - Spoiled Diva by CL Felder
Visit eShakti online at www.eshakti.com, follow them on Facebook here and Twitter here. Be sure to tell them the Spoiled Diva sent you.

Until next time.

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
So what do you think about how I styled my eShakti dress….HAUTE or NOT?



3 comments:

  1. I think it looks fab on you! I just got my eShakti dress in the mail. It's amazing how great a garment that is made for YOUR body feels. I agree- great construction.

    http://2brokelagirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Silver Clutch would look fabulous on this purple dress. What you guys think..?

    ReplyDelete