Ad

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Meet the new Ms. Georgia Plus America 2013


Hey Diva,
That's right...I did it! I won the title of Ms. Georgia Plus America and I'm on my way to the national Miss Plus America Pageant in Monroe, LA this summer! Dreams do come true. The Miss Plus America Organization celebrates the beauty of the plus size woman and provides a platform where she may shine and promote those causes that are near and dear to her heart. Big smooches to my sponsors in the state pageant, as I would not have been able to accomplish any of this without you!

Makeovers by Meme, Cache, Suburban Lanes of Georgia, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Major League Bar and Grill, Alex Brown State Farm, Z. Mullen, Top Dollar For Junk Cars, Out of the Pan Southern Cuisine

Please follow my journey to the national crown via my Facebook page by clicking here. Please also visit my Go Fund Me page here to read my full story and learn more about my platform.

Until next time,

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

Cha'Kiva Latrell Felder,  Ms. Georgia Plus America 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment