Ad

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My year as Ms. Georgia Plus America 2013 - MBN Global Beauti Expo

Gown by Linda Bezuidenhout
Hey Diva,
So...a few weeks ago, I had the honor of hosting the My Beauti Network Global Beauti Expo at the Twelve Hotel in Atlanta, GA!



It was a rainy Sunday afternoon but that didn't stop the show. My gown of choice was a beautiful, ice blue velour sequined gown by my friend Linda Bezuidenhout. I just love the way this dress hugs my curves and the color is to die for!

With designer Linda Bezuidenhout

With founder of My Beauti Network, Renee Knorr
I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed hosting. But I must be honest... I never knew just how much work went into hosting an entire event! Sure it looks all fabulous and fun, but it can be an exhausting job. After all, you are talking non-stop the whole time and are responsible for making sure the show runs smooth and on time!



Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed each and every moment of the spotlight (like a true Spoiled Diva) but just in case you thought it was easy and that anyone could do it, I am here to tell you it isn't so!
 


Over the course of the afternoon, guests enjoyed live music, vendors and a mini artist showcase  by renowned Persian artist Ghazelah Coulter! Her paintings are truly amazing and inspirational to say the least.

Paintings by Ghazelah Coulter
Guests also were inspired by a panel of speakers who shared their knowledge on a number of topics from health and fitness to finance and money management.



 

The afternoon ended with a fashion showcase by designers Linda Bezuidenhout,  House of Van Miller and jewelry artist Baba Giyahmiee.




I had a blast and I hope that more hosting opportunities are in my near future! Big smooches to Paul Biagui Photography for the beautiful images.



 Until next time,

Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment