Ad

Monday, September 15, 2014

Pretty in Lace!


Spoiled Diva by CL Felder - Crochet Lace Separates


Hey Diva,
I’m feeling very pretty in this two piece lace crop top and peplum skirt by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder! I wore it to the delegate meet and greet for a pageant earlier this summer. This was my second time competing in the pageant and this year, I represented my Midwestern roots as Ms. Kansas. Kansas is known as the sunflower state so what better way to represent than in sunny, sunflower yellow!


Besides, it’s one of my favorite colors and I love the way it complements my skin tone.This two piece skirt set features a long sleeve crop top and peplum pencil skirt. The skirt has a center back zipper and both the top and bottom are lined with a matching jersey knit!


I received tons of compliments and inquiries on this look so we decided to add it to the Spoiled Diva by CL Felder resort collection as sleeveless version in several different colors, just take your pick! Sizes to XXL. See the entire collection here.

Spoiled Diva by CL Felder - Crochet Lace Separates

Until next time,


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment