Ad

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lady in red!

Cha'Kiva Latrell of Diary of a Spoiled Diva


Hey Diva,
There is just something about the color red, right? I don't know about you but it makes me feel all kinds of sexy! I wore this red gown a couple of weekends ago to a pageant that I hosted and it was met with rave reviews.



The gown, courtesy of one of my fave retailer's Macy's, is super slinky and has a beautiful fit. Fit is extremely important to me. I worked professionally in the corporate world as a technical designer for several major retailers and I know the difference that good fit makes in a garment.

Anyway, back to the main subject...me, and this super sexy red dress! I paired it with a tribal inspired gold metallic necklace and drop earrings accented with rhinestones and a matching cuff bracelet. My shoes are gold as well with rhinestone accent. After all, I was attending a pageant event where rhinestones reign supreme!









Until next time.



Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva

No comments:

Post a Comment