Ad

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Miss Universe 2015 - Top Picks

Hey Diva,

Have you heard...it's Miss Universe 2015 weekend! The final night competition will air on Sunday December 20, 2015 at 7pm EST live from Las Vegas where a new Miss Universe will be crowned.


Every year, young women from around the globe compete for this prestigious title and as you can imagine, it's quite competitive. The whole production is absolutely breathtaking with elaborate costumes, stunning gowns and a HAUTE swimwear competition.

Oh, and in case you are wondering... no, Donald Trump no longer owns the Miss Universe Organization. Trump sold the pageant back in September of 2015. I'm sure you read all about the controversy surrounding that but in case you missed it, you can catch up here

The preliminary competition happened earlier this week and those scores will determine who makes it to the finals which airs on Sunday! If you  missed it, you can catch it here.


Here are my personal faves, I'll call them Kivas Divas! There were quite a few but these ladies are my top picks based on my criteria of simply being fearless, fly and fabulous with both inner and outer beauty!

Bahamas



Ecuador



France




Haiti



Indonesia



Japan



Myanmar



South Africa



Tanzania



Vietnam



I wonder if any of my top picks will make it to the finals. You better believe I will be watching to find out! Who are your faves? Will you even be watching? What are your thoughts on pageantry?

Until next time.



Smooches,
Cha'Kiva Latrell aka The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram: @chakivalatrell





No comments:

Post a Comment