Ad

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Faux Leather Peplum Belt by Spoiled Diva

The Spoiled Diva

Hey diva!
I’m really digging this sexy faux leather peplum belt by Spoiled Diva by CL Felder.  The belt instantly adds a little “ump” to my outfit and I especially love the way it accentuates my waist and bum!


I wore it with a “LBD” that I remixed. The dress was simple and rather plain so I took that old frock and turned it into something HAUTE by adding faux fur to the shoulders and a faux leather band to the bottom hem.

The addition of accessories and Spoiled Diva’s peplum belt took it over the top! The belt is available in straight and plus size. Get yours here!

  Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva








 

No comments:

Post a Comment