Ad

Monday, January 26, 2015

Thrifted Winter Fashion - Burberrys Cape


Left: Burberrys Cape, Target Boyfriend Jean, Michael Kors Handbag and Pumps



Hey Diva,
So…here’s another one of my fabulous thrifted frocks…a Burberry’s cape made of 100% lamb’s wool! Ain’t it HAUTE? It dates back to a few years before the company changed their name by dropping the letter "S". I found it at Finders Keepers Consignment in Decatur, GA and once again, I found a keeper.

The Spoiled Diva in Thigh High Leather Boots from Bare Feet Shoes
 

As you might have noticed, capes are everything right now and I know you’ve seen them all over the fashion runways!  I especially love how each designer has their own take on design aesthetic and fabrication. 



One of my fave capes designs to date is the beautiful white one that singer Solange wore for her wedding a few weeks back. I’m pretty sure you already know the one I’m referencing. Now that was stunning! 

Whatever your preference, I’m pretty sure you can find a cape style that fits your personality…and when you do, go on and release your inner diva!


What do you think of the Cape trend and which is your favorite design?


Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva

No comments:

Post a Comment