Ad

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fun with Layers

Coat - Birger Christensen | Faux Leather Trim Pencil Skirt- Spoiled Diva by CL Felder | Men's Button-down Shirt- Thrifted | Animal Print Peep Toe Pumps- SHI

Hey Diva,
Well...winter is on it's way out and soon it will be time to pack away the furs, turtlenecks and sweater dresses. But before I do, I wanted to play around with some layering. This look was inspired by my favorite style blogger of the moment, Soraya from the UK!


I paired a leather trim pencil skirt by Spoiled Diva (available online soon in multiple colors) with a thrifted men's button down dress shirt. I layered it with my fave find of the season...a Birger Christensen fur coat belted at the waist with a  faux leather and bronze metal bar belt.


The addition of my guys socks and a pair of animal print peep-toe pumps finishes off everything and adds a bit of quirkiness. My friend, Rita calls it "Bag Lady" tease...I simply call it FAB and FUN!


What do you think of socks with pumps? Haute or Not?

Until next time.


Smooches,
The Spoiled Diva
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thespoileddiva






No comments:

Post a Comment